Insurance Agent (Regional and National Teams)
ASI hires professionals who possess a variety of skills, interests and educational backgrounds. Our recruiting and screening process is designed to select candidates whose personality will emulate our company culture. Once you join the ASI team, you will have ample reason to maintain a positive attitude.
ASI Insurance Services
Provides telephone support services to ASI customers and partners in multiple states. The Customer Care Specialist aims to resolve customer questions and inquiries.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists customers in collecting potential quote information, makes changes to policy information, or cancels existing policy coverage.
- Documents all phone conversations with customers for accurate record keeping.
- Assists agents in the completion and follow-up document collection of all issued policies.
- Processes payments and endorsements as directed.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 440 or 220 license preferred. Must become licensed within 30 days of being hired
- Willingness to work in a high-call-volume environment.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, pay attention to details, think through problems logically, and make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity.
- Possesses strong English vocabulary, basic grammar skills, and professional decorum. Writing is clear and easy-to-read. Bi-lingual skills helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.
The ASI Culture and Benefits
The ASI Culture is like no other. While ASI stands for "American Strategic Insurance," we also believe it stands for "Attitude, Speed and Innovation." It is through these principles we plan our day and measure our success. This can be seen through the way our team members interact with each other, the fan letters from our agents and customers, to our success during a time where other companies have struggled.